Mission and Vision
Vision of UODA:
The will become an institution rooted in traditional and moral values, committed to making it a leading center of academic excellence nationally and globally to develop human resource enriched in humanitarian values by providing complete education with appropriate knowledge, skills and civic virtues.
Mission of UODA:
- MS1: Foster excellent teaching, research and service that can develop a highly skilled and educated citizen necessary to advance the well-being of primarily Bangladesh and secondarily the international community.
- MS2: Manned by some of the best teachers, it cares about teaching and about what they teach, like professionally relevant courses and outcome-based teaching and training for skilled development enriching the qualities of both head and heart.
- MS3: Emphasize research and is determined on taking leadership in high level research to translate knowledge into technological innovations and activity and also exposure to future adaptive technology.
- MS4: Place utmost emphasis on self-reliance and development of social and cultural values that reflect national identity.
- MS5: Promote a policy of accessible higher education for all enterprising students and not the chosen few through reduced tuition fees, provision of scholarship and providing adequate faculty support.
- MS6: Enhance collaboration between academia and industry to create career opportunities and accumulate research funding.
- MS7: To create the necessary academic conditions to produce students who will actively participate in the removal of any and all sorts of gender and social discrimination and poverty.